13 Real-Life Plane-Sex Stories That'll Blow Your Mind


We asked the BuzzFeed Community to share their most outrageous airplane sexual encounters. Here are the irrational outcomes.

1. Consider this intriguing example:

"I carried a blanket in my carry-on when my partner and I traveled to Florida for a holiday. We ended up doing our business directly under the blanket when the individual seated next to us had to use the restroom. We decided to repeat the experience on our flight home from Florida because the rush of adrenaline was so fantastic 

2. This intriguing story

"I rubbed him off under a blanket on the journey back after my lover finger-fucked me on the plane. My apologies to the flight attendants." 

3. This public discussion:

We traded blow jobs on the plane while it was pitch-black and everyone else was asleep when I was dating a guy. It wasn't too tough, but we didn't last long because the excitement of pulling off something nefarious made us both rapid shots.

4. This dexterous move: "Over the Atlantic Ocean, it was November of 2005. I was traveling overnight from New York City to London. Since the disabled restroom had more space, my then-boyfriend and I sneaked into there and had sex there. We are now married. Thankfully, nobody caught us. Success in becoming a member of the mile high club was exciting!"

5. This trip by myself: "I never travel with somebody I would even vaguely consider having sex with, although I did jerk off in the airplane bathroom. Because I sleep better when I dump a load first and I was so exhausted on the flight , I made the decision to find a solution."

6. This two-person group: "My girlfriend and I were traveling home from England about a year ago. We were, uh, feeling it at approximately three in the morning. We went to the restroom and carried out the deed while everyone was fast asleep. It was entertaining, but I'm quite sure we woke up a few folks because I overheard two or three people giggling as we left."

7. This inebriated disaster: "Flight attendant here. I've seen a pre-flight romance before. The other flight attendants and I didn't realize they had been drinking until they boarded. They began making out in their seats in the midst of the trip, and before we could stop them, they were taking off their clothing."

8. This missed opportunity: "I was sitting next to a man I didn't know, and we were heavily flirting. I eventually moved my hand to his lap and touched his penis while he was wearing pants. He approached and stroked me with his hand. The man in the window seat was dozing off with his mouth open during the entire incident. We never saw each other again after he kissed me as the jet touched down and backed me up against the tarmac wall. HOT."

9. This helpful tale: "I had the argument with my partner all to myself. I set the tray table down and gave the impression that I was cuddling him while actually removing him through his pants."

10. This tantalizing witness: "was giving my partner a hand job in the open while on an overnight flight from my native England to Dallas. The stewardesses ceased roving after we waited until the lights went out about two in the morning. He chewed his neck pillow to keep silent while I jerked him off, right next to the elderly man who was sleeping next to him, and I called him "daddy" as I did so."

 

11. This positive event "was watching a movie on the flight, and let's just say there were a few too many shots of Zac Efron without a shirt. I waited until both the people in my adjacent seats were dozing off before I wrapped myself in a heavy blanket and jerked off. Thankfully, the high altitude did not affect my ejaculatory tube, despite my fears that it would." 

12. This compelling story: "As a flight attendant, I've witnessed some really bizarre things. One day, with everyone awake around him, a man chose to "polish his knob" on an aisle seat near to strangers. Additionally, he had nothing covering him. He didn't even show any sign of embarrassment when we caught him."

13. And this complete travesty: "My partner and I planned to join the mile high club on the way to Miami. The front and back bathrooms in our section danced awkwardly back and forth. My boyfriend and I would casually enter the restroom when we were ready to do so, but someone would always walk up behind us. Frustrated, I decided to take one final shot. My heart was racing, and I was feeling anxious. I entered the bathroom and leaned up against the sink while attempting to appear carefree and seductive. My lover wasn't there when the door opened. A sweaty, unidentified man was attempting to relieve himself. I simply ran back to my seat because I didn't know what to do."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Fucking Neighbor's Wife Was My First Sexual Experience

Men who are gay, bisexual, or have other forms of sex with men

Lesbians How Do They Have Sex (The Solution Isn't That Difficult)